my camera is one of my most-priced possessions... with it I can take photos of everything that catches my attention...
i am a street photographer first and foremost, more than being an event photographer...

header photo taken by my better half, Jeremy Sauza Cruz before our Canon 550d, Leigh, died. I meant took a hiatus. but in faith that she will be restored. :D

enjoy my photoblogs as i try to mirror my days with these photos!

P.S. my blog's name is Through Angel Eyes because I get compliments for my eyes a lot. One guy said I have ethereal eyes, while one called me Angel Eyes...

Thursday, January 26, 2012

solar flare

as we were was walking towards the trike place from Jeremy's house, I saw how the sun was glaring and causing flares whenever I look toward it. having my camera inside my bag, I took it out and took some photos... here:

f/22, exposure time 1/320 sec., ISO 1000 focal length 26mm

f/22, exposure time 1/320 sec., ISO 1250, focal length 24mm

No comments:

Post a Comment