my camera is one of my most-priced possessions... with it I can take photos of everything that catches my attention...
i am a street photographer first and foremost, more than being an event photographer...

header photo taken by my better half, Jeremy Sauza Cruz before our Canon 550d, Leigh, died. I meant took a hiatus. but in faith that she will be restored. :D

enjoy my photoblogs as i try to mirror my days with these photos!

P.S. my blog's name is Through Angel Eyes because I get compliments for my eyes a lot. One guy said I have ethereal eyes, while one called me Angel Eyes...

Friday, January 13, 2012

Prayer and Fasting 2012

The annual 7-day Prayer and Fasting at church (Victory Christian Fellowship a.k.a Every Nation) has ended. But even though it has ended, I'm praying and hoping that everyone who sought God those 7 days will not end seeking Him for the rest of the year, and for the rest of their lives. Here are some of the photos I took at the prayer meeting that happened on the 7th (and last!) day of Prayer and Fasting. Breaking the fast happened right after this.



No comments:

Post a Comment