my camera is one of my most-priced possessions... with it I can take photos of everything that catches my attention...
i am a street photographer first and foremost, more than being an event photographer...

header photo taken by my better half, Jeremy Sauza Cruz before our Canon 550d, Leigh, died. I meant took a hiatus. but in faith that she will be restored. :D

enjoy my photoblogs as i try to mirror my days with these photos!

P.S. my blog's name is Through Angel Eyes because I get compliments for my eyes a lot. One guy said I have ethereal eyes, while one called me Angel Eyes...

Saturday, January 21, 2012

my first photo

since my guy started his new photoblog (click here to go to his page) and posted the first photo he took, I went back to the first photo I took using a DSLR (that time, it was a borrowed DSLR now I own one). the owner was surprised to see the shot because he knows that I have no formal training in taking photos, nor have I taken any lessons. From then on, our friendship deepened and he was one of the first ones to teach me how to take photos the right way. it was also the reason why my Nikon D40 is named BADZ, because I call the guy who taught me how to take photos "Badz". To Miguel "Leu" Medina, thank you for playing photography with me back in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment