my camera is one of my most-priced possessions... with it I can take photos of everything that catches my attention...
i am a street photographer first and foremost, more than being an event photographer...

header photo taken by my better half, Jeremy Sauza Cruz before our Canon 550d, Leigh, died. I meant took a hiatus. but in faith that she will be restored. :D

enjoy my photoblogs as i try to mirror my days with these photos!

P.S. my blog's name is Through Angel Eyes because I get compliments for my eyes a lot. One guy said I have ethereal eyes, while one called me Angel Eyes...

Thursday, January 26, 2012

night rooftop shoot

I was at Jeremy's house last night and we just had the urge to go to the rooftop and shoot. since we had our tripod and his friend's flash and 50mm lens, we just were two people shooting and having fun in the night.

You can see his photoblog about that here :)

my favorite constellation, The Orion (f/1.8, exposure time 30 sec, ISO 200, focal length 50mm)

f/1.8, exposure time 30 sec., ISO 200, focal length 50mm

f/1.8, exposure time 30 sec., ISO 200, focal length 50mm

f/4.2, exposure time 30sec, ISO 560, focal length 26mm

The View (f/3.5, exposure time 30sec., ISO 450, focal length 18mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment