my camera is one of my most-priced possessions... with it I can take photos of everything that catches my attention...
i am a street photographer first and foremost, more than being an event photographer...

header photo taken by my better half, Jeremy Sauza Cruz before our Canon 550d, Leigh, died. I meant took a hiatus. but in faith that she will be restored. :D

enjoy my photoblogs as i try to mirror my days with these photos!

P.S. my blog's name is Through Angel Eyes because I get compliments for my eyes a lot. One guy said I have ethereal eyes, while one called me Angel Eyes...

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year! 2012!

happy new year to everyone!

ran to 3 different spots here at my place so I can take photos of the fireworks. Had to even venture into the roof of my cousin's house just to get a good view. Here are some of the photos I took. Enjoy!

Manual mode.
Aperture is f/9
Shutter Speed is 3 seconds
WB is Auto
ISO 200
Shot using my Nikon d40 18-55mm lens (busted but still reliable)





No comments:

Post a Comment