my camera is one of my most-priced possessions... with it I can take photos of everything that catches my attention...
i am a street photographer first and foremost, more than being an event photographer...

header photo taken by my better half, Jeremy Sauza Cruz before our Canon 550d, Leigh, died. I meant took a hiatus. but in faith that she will be restored. :D

enjoy my photoblogs as i try to mirror my days with these photos!

P.S. my blog's name is Through Angel Eyes because I get compliments for my eyes a lot. One guy said I have ethereal eyes, while one called me Angel Eyes...

Friday, April 20, 2012

GET SOLE

While I'm still not up to blog about my recent beach trip with Jeremy because there are so many photos to choose from, here I am blogging about my most recent project, a pro-bono one but nonetheless, still a fun one. I shot a video with me as the Director for one of my dearest friends, Erika Ongtauco and her boyfriend Rhaniel Siy. It's a PR video for their footwear business, Get Sole. Here are some photos I took alongside the videos so that I can put some elements on the video I directed and will edit.


Get yourself a pair! Get Sole has 3 basic colors Black, Gray and Brown that would fit any outfit and any occasion. And a pair is only Php599! Check out their page here. Oh, and watch out for the video I directed!


Yani

No comments:

Post a Comment