my camera is one of my most-priced possessions... with it I can take photos of everything that catches my attention...
i am a street photographer first and foremost, more than being an event photographer...

header photo taken by my better half, Jeremy Sauza Cruz before our Canon 550d, Leigh, died. I meant took a hiatus. but in faith that she will be restored. :D

enjoy my photoblogs as i try to mirror my days with these photos!

P.S. my blog's name is Through Angel Eyes because I get compliments for my eyes a lot. One guy said I have ethereal eyes, while one called me Angel Eyes...

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Picture Perfect :D

I'm a proud girlfriend and I can't help but share to you this photo that was shot by my man. I'm on it but not really the subject because the sun, the sky, and the silhouette outshone me. But who cares? I don't! :D So here's my man's picture perfect shot of me jumping, with the sky, and the sunset and the silhouette on the lake capturing beauty in its perfect essence.

 P.S. This is not one of my good jump shots but the sun, the sky, and the silhouette on the water just made me fall in love and be proud of this photo. My man says I'm a better photographer than him but I dare say, we are just equals in terms of photography. You can see his photoblog here.

And because my jump wasn't in perfect shape at that photo, here's my PERFECT A jump shot taken by him as well. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment