my camera is one of my most-priced possessions... with it I can take photos of everything that catches my attention...
i am a street photographer first and foremost, more than being an event photographer...

header photo taken by my better half, Jeremy Sauza Cruz before our Canon 550d, Leigh, died. I meant took a hiatus. but in faith that she will be restored. :D

enjoy my photoblogs as i try to mirror my days with these photos!

P.S. my blog's name is Through Angel Eyes because I get compliments for my eyes a lot. One guy said I have ethereal eyes, while one called me Angel Eyes...

Monday, February 27, 2012

God sees something different...

Was on my last taping day for the show I'm doing for Knowledge Channel entitled K-High Math (you can see some episodes here) and I was having a very down day due to my flu and the fact that it's the last day we get to spend with each other on set. The future looked a little bleak because I won't have a fee to look forward to every month due to the fact that a freelance artist does not get a 15-30 pay. When I glanced at the trees, I was reminded the Hope Springs Eternal and that God sees beyond what we see. Here's the photo I took, with a quote I found thanks to Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment