my camera is one of my most-priced possessions... with it I can take photos of everything that catches my attention...
i am a street photographer first and foremost, more than being an event photographer...

header photo taken by my better half, Jeremy Sauza Cruz before our Canon 550d, Leigh, died. I meant took a hiatus. but in faith that she will be restored. :D

enjoy my photoblogs as i try to mirror my days with these photos!

P.S. my blog's name is Through Angel Eyes because I get compliments for my eyes a lot. One guy said I have ethereal eyes, while one called me Angel Eyes...

Thursday, February 9, 2012

my blog printed on a school publication

blogged about a former special friend, who was getting a lot of heat from unsatisfied ball fanatics and die-hard school ball supporters, a few months ago (you can read my blog here) and my alma mater's high school publication printed it and was included in its latest issue. took a photo of the article. :-)

P.S. I was once the editor-in-chief of that publication. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment