my camera is one of my most-priced possessions... with it I can take photos of everything that catches my attention...
i am a street photographer first and foremost, more than being an event photographer...

header photo taken by my better half, Jeremy Sauza Cruz before our Canon 550d, Leigh, died. I meant took a hiatus. but in faith that she will be restored. :D

enjoy my photoblogs as i try to mirror my days with these photos!

P.S. my blog's name is Through Angel Eyes because I get compliments for my eyes a lot. One guy said I have ethereal eyes, while one called me Angel Eyes...

Sunday, November 13, 2011

WISH, My Persian Cat

With Puss In Boots showing in cinemas nationwide, I decided to feature my uber-adorable persian cat named Wish. Some says she looks scary because of her eyes. But boy, wait til you spend time with her! She's as moody as yours truly, she's a snob when she doesn't want to play with me, but she's as crazy as any cat could be. She knows when we're talking about her, she sleeps in a position the exact same way that I do, and she lounges around like Cleopatra. Oh! And she would love to eat adobo, cheese, menudo, sinigang, nilaga and pandesal but we don't allow her to eat rice meals. :D

She loves chewing on my neighbor's plants esp. the sabila plant.

Wide-eyed

Snob

Always guarding the refrigerator.

Sleeping on my bed

No comments:

Post a Comment