my camera is one of my most-priced possessions... with it I can take photos of everything that catches my attention...
i am a street photographer first and foremost, more than being an event photographer...

header photo taken by my better half, Jeremy Sauza Cruz before our Canon 550d, Leigh, died. I meant took a hiatus. but in faith that she will be restored. :D

enjoy my photoblogs as i try to mirror my days with these photos!

P.S. my blog's name is Through Angel Eyes because I get compliments for my eyes a lot. One guy said I have ethereal eyes, while one called me Angel Eyes...

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

relationship stages

was dining out tonight when i saw lots of couples having dinner and it reminded me of 3 photos I took a few months ago on different occasions. all 3 photos were of couples in different stages of a relationship. let's meet them! :D

The GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER stage. In this stage, you won't get to see holding hands yet, or the guy putting his arms on the girl's shoulders. All you'd see would be lots of talking, lots of slight brushes on each others' skin, and lots of giddy smiles.

The HONEYMOON stage. In here, they've gone past the getting to know each other stage and they are now too close for comfort. You would often see them walking hand in hand, hugging each other in public, and doing lots of romantic things together. Just like this couple. Biking in a park.
The LOVERS QUARREL stage. Or some would say, the STRANGERS AGAIN stage. If it's just an LQ stage, the couple would be seen aloof towards each other in public, with one of them casting nasty looks toward the one who made a mistake. If this is the STRANGERS AGAIN stage, then the couple has now grown apart from each other, without a need for the other in their life that they have drifted apart. Soon they'll be bound for HEARTBREAK AVENUE.




:D

No comments:

Post a Comment