my camera is one of my most-priced possessions... with it I can take photos of everything that catches my attention...
i am a street photographer first and foremost, more than being an event photographer...

header photo taken by my better half, Jeremy Sauza Cruz before our Canon 550d, Leigh, died. I meant took a hiatus. but in faith that she will be restored. :D

enjoy my photoblogs as i try to mirror my days with these photos!

P.S. my blog's name is Through Angel Eyes because I get compliments for my eyes a lot. One guy said I have ethereal eyes, while one called me Angel Eyes...

Monday, November 28, 2011

Katrina Manlutac's Debut Party 11.27.11

I was just supposed to shoot videos for that event. But Wella Fan, the main photographer of the event and the person who got me as videographer, had her flight from a wedding in Boracay delayed. So I helped Mao, her 2nd shooter to shoot some photos. Two pairs of eyes are always better than one right? :D Wasn't supposed to bring my Nikon D40 that day but at the last minute I decided to put it on my backpack with the intention to use it to shoot some BTS.

Preparation Venue: Eastwood Richmonde Hotel
Debut Party Venue: The Glass Garden

Shot under Wella Fan Photography
Check out her photos here:
https://www.facebook.com/wellafanphotostudio
www.wellafan.vze.com



The Glass Garden



The Debutante

No comments:

Post a Comment